February 28, 2012

Trampled By Turtles - Wait So Long (Manic Focus Remix)










If you haven't heard of Trampled By Turtles, then I've just done you a favor. Granted they are an folk/blue grass band and that's not the music I usually share on this site, but they are amazing and you should check them out ASAP [ TBT FaceBook Page ]

Now, onto this remix by Manic Focus...
As much as I get an adrenaline rush from high impact, energy-surging dubstep, I first fell in love with dubstep due to chilled out, heavy bass dubstep remixes.  This is exactly that.

Manic Focus kept the blistering strumming of the original while pushing some heavy chilled-out dub whomps at us giving the remix an excellent pace. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Make sure to follow Manic Focus as this guy has produced great remixes in the past, and is sure to give us some more gems soon. [ MF FaceBook Page ]

good.hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment